Preparation before and after a healing –
Schedule your appointment so you have time afterwards for yourself.
Having a clear intention and desire for healing (as well as being willing to let go of old patterns that are unhealthy) strengthens the effects of the healing.
Identify for yourself the following:
- What is not working in my life?
- What feels out of balance?
- What is missing, or what qualities have I lost which I long to reclaim?
- Are there unhealthy patterns in my life which keep repeating?
- Are there people in my life to which I have an unhealthy connection?
- Are there places in my body where I am regularly feeling pain?
- Does my life feel out of control?
- Are there themes in my ancestry which are getting repeated in my life?
- Why am I feeling called to seek spiritual healing now?
Ask for a dream the night before, or pray for relief from your suffering as a way of setting your intention. It is important to avoid alcohol or recreational drugs for 24 hours before and after your healing. After your session it may take 1-3 days to fully integrate the healing you have received. Be sure to take time afterwards to nurture yourself. The effects of the healing can be gradual or dramatic, each individual experiences this differently.